Friday 7 August 2009

About Me




hello
and welcome to my blog.my name is alfikar rendi villarnin subagya, but you can call me 'vkar' :) iam just guy who loves drawing.and of course, trying to be a good visual artist.i have my own design ID, called :'Voundation'
iam still in the college, take the graphics design concentration in the school of media's and communication of trisakti.
okay, im not good in intro's. so why you dont checkout my artwork's in here :)
there's a few design for my self(self promotion).for klien.my own cloth,etc, the bonus is there's a cool things u can download it(in download section above).
and also, i can a do, a design request for you. (see in right section how to cantact me)
but in this blog its just not only about my artworks. so feel free to check them out, dont forget bring your biscuit, good sit and enjoyy :)


VKARVOUNDATION


No comments:

Post a Comment